Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Red painful rash on my inner foreskin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hello
User :   hey
Doctor :   how can i help u??
Doctor :   hiii
User :   hey sorry
Doctor :   y sorry??
User :   i have a red painful rash on my inner foreskin.. however i'm not sexually active and i did not masturbate. i got it about 30 minutes ago
Doctor :   on pennis??
User :   yes
Doctor :   wats ur age/sex???
User :   well i said i have a penis so i'm a male :P
User :   and i'm 16
Doctor :   ook
Doctor :   is it painfull??
Doctor :   itching sensation??
User :   not itching painful burning sensation
Doctor :   wats the size??
Doctor :   u there??
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor