Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Red circular rashes above public area - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi I have a circular rash that is right above my pubic area..kinda in it what could it be>?
User :   theres 5 of them, and kinda lok like ringworm, but arent connected, and the dr said it's not ringworm
Doctor :   i need to know the detailed medical history and clinical examine to arrive at exact diagnosis
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what is the colour of the rash?
User :   red bumps
Doctor :   since how long u have this?is there any discharge
Doctor :   ok
User :   since yesterday, and no discharge
Doctor :   is it painful?do u have burning sensation when u pass urine
User :   no and no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do u have fever as well
User :   no
Doctor :   Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   19 male marion unemployed single and 5'10 135
Doctor :   did u have intercourse any time recently

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor