Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Recurring vaginal candidiasis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions
Doctor :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help u??
User :   hello i have been having like a chronic yeast infection what should i do it wont go away
Doctor :   can i ask u few questions
User :   yes
Doctor :   whats ur age/sex??
Doctor :   where are u from??
User :   23 female
Doctor :   where is the infection??
Doctor :   ok
User :   in my vagina
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   it will go
Doctor :   nothing to worry
Doctor :   are u taking any medication
Doctor :   ??
User :   no i did take diflucan but it didnt help i dont have insurance so its hard to see a doc
Doctor :   have u seen aby doctor??
Doctor :   okk
User :   the doc gave me diflucan
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   are u a diabettic??
Doctor :   sorry diabetic??
User :   not that i know of
Doctor :   u buy XXX cream
Doctor :   and apply it to vagina
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor