Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Recurring painful lump on the lower back - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   my brother has a lump on his lower back above him bum and its sore to even touch he has trouble to stand or sit cause of the pain hes had this previously and it take along time to go away a few weeks then it ruptures but i wanna know what he can do to make the process faster and less painful
Doctor :   please give me few mins
Doctor :   iam going through your medical history
Doctor :   he needs to see a physician
User :   ok
Doctor :   he might need drainage of abscess along with antibiotics
User :   ok thanks
Doctor :   ur welcome
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor