Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Recurring boils in the anorectal region - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi
User :   sir i have some kind of boils at my back
Doctor :   since when
User :   yesteday
User :   it happen evey year
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/No
Doctor :   olk
Doctor :   ok
User :   in summers only
Doctor :   Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/No
Doctor :   Do you have any other health problems? Diabetes, Hypertension, Asthma, Thyroid disease, Allergies?
User :   Age: 29Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/No
Doctor :   ok
User :   Age: 29 Gender: male Occupation: mamager Location: xxxxxx Marital Status: married Dependents: Yes
User :   occupation : xxxxxx
Doctor :   u can apply betadine oint
Doctor :   twice daily
Doctor :   if the problem persists
User :   ok
Doctor :   consult physician
User :   sir it pains alot
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
User :   and i have fever also
Doctor :   along with boilsisit
Doctor :   u can take dolo 650mg twice daily after for one day
Doctor :   if the fever persists u might need antibiotics
User :   sir can u give some information about any boilsisit
User :   i stay near xxxxxx
Doctor :   recurrent boils can be due to staphylococcus infection
Doctor :   It is best to get yourself examined by a surgeon
Doctor :   You can use the search a doctor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a doctor in xxxxxx If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.
User :   its kind of anorectal...
Doctor :   i didnt get you
User :   ok sir
User :   i will do that
Doctor :   do u have boils in anorectal region isit
User :   yes sir
User :   yes sir
Doctor :   i suggest u consult a surgeon
Doctor :   u might need antibiotic
User :   thak you sir
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
Doctor :   Thanks for Consulting Health care Magic. IF you find this service helpful please refer your friends and family members.
User :   no sir... this much information is enough
Doctor :   bye for now
Doctor :   have a nice day
User :   bye sir
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor