Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Recurrent head injury - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Head Injuries
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2582 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hello there
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
please proceed
User :   I recently found out that my girlfriend was beaten many rimes over the head with a heavy astray some 10 years ago. She had lots of blood running out of her head and felt very dizzy. I have heard that people can suffer damage many years after such trauma (such as Traumatic Aneurysms, ((Chronic)) haematomas, Intracranial pressure, seizures, etc).

Is there a possibility of any of these, or other conditions that could show themselves after such a long time ago?
Doctor :  
is she fine?
Doctor :   now?

Doctor :  
whats ur age?
User :   yes she seem fine, just a bit worried about the possibility of the above
User :   34 years
Doctor :  
dont worry
User :   ok thanks
Doctor :  
nothing like that will be there
Doctor :  
whats her age?
User :   she is 34
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
nothing to worry
User :   ok, thanks for your help
Doctor :   welcome

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   u there?
Doctor :  
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor