Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Recurrence of swelling below the right ear - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi
User :   is this ENT Doctor ?
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumference.
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User :   26 M, Softwarwe engg , Single , 5.9 inch , 70 kg , 32
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   i have swelling below my right ear
User :   i had operation 6years back
User :   report says it was pleomorphic adenoma
Doctor :   ok
User :   the swell reoccured again
Doctor :   since when ur having this problem
User :   i am having since 8-9 years
User :   before 6.5 years operation done
User :   i can see this reoccrance again , since a year
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did u consult the ENT surgeon again?
User :   not yet ..
Doctor :   when the surgery was done
Doctor :   was the sample sent for pathological examination

Doctor :   if u have the report o
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor