Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Recovery from Jaundice - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi, age-22.i am suffering from jaundice form 12 days m blood test report..bilirubin total-4.01 and direct 2.23,please suggest me what to do?
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   You have to wait more as the levels subside on their own
Doctor :   if you take the medicines and other hygiene measures properly
User :   ya i am taking liver medicine
Doctor :   Ok fine
Doctor :   What is the cause of jaundice, did the doctor tell you some specific diagnosis?
User :   can u suggest me for food??
User :   no i dont know the cause
Doctor :   It is always better to take a nutritionist help for diet plan
Doctor :   This is very important for your for next 2 months

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor