Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Recovering from loose motions - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
User :   i suffered badly from loose motion yesterday.. as per doctor advise i had consumed 2 dose of PAN D and Cifran.. now the motions are okay, though not fully recovered.. however, from today morning i am feeling bodyache and mild fever.. what do yiu seggest?
Doctor :   Please go ahead with your query
Doctor :   Continue on the same tablets, add DOLO 500 mg, thrice a day for today
Doctor :   if body ache and fever are subsided please stop DOLO, else continue it for tomorrow too
Doctor :   Now for diet, take bland diet, which is more fluidy, fruit juices,
Doctor :   No coffee or tea with milk
Doctor :   Ample amounts of water should helps in faster recovery
Doctor :   No spicy or oily foods
Doctor :   Did you follow?
User :   ya
User :   yday i had idli in mrng, 1 apple in afternoon and sandwich for night
User :   today i had upma
Doctor :   Ok these are fine
User :   also having plenty of water
Doctor :   Include fluids like rasam, butter milk, rice water
Doctor :   kind of things for today
Doctor :   You should do better by tomorrow
User :   okay, is curd rice fine?
Doctor :   Yeah
User :   ok thanks a lot
Doctor :   Do you have any more queries?
Doctor :   Thank you
Doctor :   Bye for now
User :   Thanks, bye
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor