Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Reconstructive surgery for large genitals in women - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
User :   i am a 15yo girl . i am a virgin im fairly small my weight is 55kg and i matured fairly young i got my first peroid at the age of 9 my problem now is ever since i was 11 my vulva and clitoris has grown bigger my outer lips are about the size of a creditcard my inner lips hang out about 2cm right anong the length and my clit is about the thickness of a pencle and pokes out at the top and rubs on everething (awkward) also im verry sensitive and aroused moast of the time and this causes me to be so wet that i get wet down my thighs as well and have to change my undies during my peroid i have to were tampons wich i dont like because pads dont cover my bits properly . my undies dont cover me properly and end up up me i cant were a bathers for the same reason as well as if anyone saw me it looks like i have a penis tucked away. the girls at school call me tractor flaps .when im siting down im sitting on and squashing my lips other than this issue all is healthy no iches , funny smells or discharge no lumps ,spots,swelling and it all feels normal . is this normal ? will it get bigger or smaller or will the rest of me grow to mach my lady bits ?
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   I am Dr.
User :   hello i dont want to use my name so call me XXXXX
Doctor :   I have read through it
Doctor :   The anatomical structure of your external genitalia is big as you describe it
Doctor :   YOu should not be embarassed about it
Doctor :   Since you have attained 15 yrs of age, your genitalia most probably do not grow any further
Doctor :   YOu should not worry about it
User :   thats a releif
User :   so any tips on how to hide it so i can be like oyher girls
Doctor :   Since it is anatomically large, there are no defnitive tips that can hide
Doctor :   The only way is to get to see a plastic surgeon
User :   and what about the overly wet situation caus i change my undies 3 to 4 times a day because of it
Doctor :   and see if the extra tissue can be cut off after a year
User :   if i dont were undies it dribbles down my leg
Doctor :   You can only apply Ammonium compound that one applies underarms to reduce the sweating
User :   wont that hurt me down there
Doctor :   No it is cool
Doctor :   By this way, you can change the undies less number of times
Doctor :   Extra absorbent pads shall also help
Doctor :   instead of changing undies
User :   but when i sit down it all gets squshed up into my bits and verrv un comfortable
User :   oh and would surgery fix my clit too
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   You should consider meeting a Plastic / Reconstructive surgeon
Doctor :   Since the problem that you have has no functional impairment it should not be a big issue
Doctor :   Did you follow?
User :   yes i did thank you
Doctor :   Do not worry, do not get embarassed
Doctor :   Time adjusts your agony
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor