Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Reasons for back ache - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1776 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i have a back pain around spinal cord area
Doctor :   Since when are you having this poblem
User :   from past 3days
User :   my both legs also geting pain
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight
User :   Age:35,Gender:Male, Loc:Bangalore,occupation:Private,marital:married, Ht:5'6, wt 57
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i am also down with burning sensation in the stomach, indigestion, feel like hungry , but cannot eat much
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   The most common cause for the pain is bad siytting poture
Doctor :   You need to sit in an ergonomically designed chair
Doctor :   You need to sleep on a firm surface
Doctor :   With out a pillow
Doctor :   You need to exercise regularly to strengthen your back muscles
Doctor :   Are you with me
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock.

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor