Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Reasons and treatment for pre mature ejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i hlep you
User :   halo
User :   my age is 28 and i am recently married
User :   i am having sex problem
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   carry on
User :   what shld i do
User :   with in half minute the sperm comes out
User :   what i shld i do for having sex for more time
Doctor :   Ok so you have premature ejaculation
Doctor :   I can understand your problem. However, since I am general practitioner I may not be able to help you much with this. You will have to speak to a qualified specialist who will be able to help you out with this problem.
Doctor :   You have to see a sex counseller
User :   so with whom shld i speak on this
Doctor :   This is very common
Doctor :   and the young guns are more problems
Doctor :   YOu need little bit of counselling for this
User :   it may be common, but i am suffering a kot due to this
Doctor :   may be a couple therapy
Doctor :   So see a counseller
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Dont be worried,
Doctor :   You will get right, Dont be ashamed to see a counseller too
User :   can u refer with any
Doctor :   40 to 50 percent men have this problem
User :   do we have any capsules for this
Doctor :   give your details
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
User :   my contact number is: 0000
User :   any of them
Doctor :   One of our doctors will get back to you soon with all the relevant details
User :   ok cool
User :   ask them to call me @ 0000
User :   thanks
Doctor :   Ok
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor