Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Reactive lymphadenitis and its treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hello
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   I was wondering if there is such a thing as penis cancer? I have a lump in my penis and it seems to be getting bigger
Doctor :  
may i know your age?
User :   26
User :   i dont know what it is, i havent been to the doctor in years, im a little scared
Doctor :   yes there is an entity called penis cancer
Doctor :   but it is very uncommon at your age
User :   hmm, any idea what it could be?
Doctor :  
where is the lump?
User :   its on the shaft, towards the bottom, near my scrotum
User :   a little to the left
Doctor :  
hey it is lymphnode
Doctor :  
reactive lymphadenitis
User :   eww
User :   is that bad?
User :   does it go away?
User :   do i need to get it surgically removed?
Doctor :   are you a bare foot walker?
User :   hmm, sometimes
User :   i wouldnt say more than the average person
Doctor :  
is there any small cuts and wounds in your leg
User :   hmm, none come to mind

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor