Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Rashes on the public area after intercourse - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi am 19 male 5'10 135 and have a rash in my pubic area that looks like ring worm but the doctor said it wasnt
Doctor :   ok
User :   and it burns when i pee
Doctor :   since when u have this
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do u have fever as well
User :   yesterday
User :   no
Doctor :   is the rashes painful
User :   it came after i had intercorse with my girlfriend
User :   no
Doctor :   did u have intercourse anytime recently
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did u have similar complains in the past
User :   no
Doctor :   it could due to infection
Doctor :   UTI
Doctor :   or urinary tract infection
User :   what is uti
Doctor :   do u have history of allergy or asthma?
User :   ok
User :   no
User :   i have mono
Doctor :   since how long
User :   3-4 years
User :   maybe a little longer
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did u have similar complains in the past

Doctor :   Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor