Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Rashes on body, black spots - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions

Doctor :   Hello
Doctor :   How can I help you ?
User :   hi
User :   i have some rashes on my body, black spots
User :   specially on my back & chest & stomach
User :   it gets itchy & becomes dark color like a mole

Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   are they raised above the skin surface
Doctor :   or at the level and since when have you been havingit
User :   i observed some very small insects on these moles recently
Doctor :   ok
User :   whats the reason & what medicine can be used?

Doctor :   It shall need to be examined and evaluated for Fungal infection and then you shall need to teake appropriate treatment
Doctor :   If a Fungal infection then I can be treated with a An Antifungal lotion or tablets based on the Organism and if other wise then iot shall need the other modes of treatment appropriately

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor