Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Rashes in pubic area - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1774 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   hi doctor
User :   from the last 3-4 days i'm having itching on my thighs near the pubic area
Doctor :   To get a better picture I need this information--
Age: ;Gender; Occupation: ; Location: ; Marital Status: User :   there are visible rashes also
Doctor :   k
User :   28 male married to a doctor infact
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   any exposure u had
User :   none
Doctor :   what color rashes u have
User :   reddish
User :   round rashes
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   r u diabetic?
User :   no
Doctor :   do u have allergy/asthma?
User :   no
Doctor :   r u sure u didnt have any exposure?
Doctor :   be frank
User :   ya sure
Doctor :   any discharge
User :   no
Doctor :   does ur wife has similar problems?
Doctor :   any rashes or itching?
User :   no
Doctor :   do u have burning sensation when u pass urine
Doctor :   r u there?
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor