Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Rashes and itching near pelvic region which is turning red - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infections
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   yes doctor actually i am having some skin allergy type so could u help m
Doctor :   yeah
Doctor :   ur age
User :   i m 20
Doctor :   duration of allergy
Doctor :   k
User :   for the past 4 months
Doctor :   what type of allergy
User :   actully its near the pelvic region
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   does it itchess
User :   some type of rashes are there n a lot of itching sensation is there
User :   n it grows red also
Doctor :   well its a fungal infection
Doctor :   not coz of allergy
User :   but i took medicines
Doctor :   Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User :   i took candidtrol capsules
Doctor :   k
User :   yes i did consult a doctor
Doctor :   may be coz of sum deodrants
Doctor :   soaps
Doctor :   inner waer
User :   ok so now what do i do
Doctor :   well just keep dry the area\\
Doctor :   apply the ointment which u use

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor