Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Rashes and itching in pelvic region, stomach and chest - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you?
Doctor :   Please proceed with the query?
User :   I have a rash what looks to be dry skin it has sores and when it heals it drys out and get s red and won't stop itching
Doctor :   Ok
User :   Think it's scabies
Doctor :   may i know your age and gender?
User :   Mostly pelvic Regin but in atomic and chest
User :   21male
Doctor :   Since when are you having this?
User :   Stomic and chest
User :   About 3 weeks
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   My aunt said herpies
Doctor :   Is it localised or present thought out the body?
Doctor :   You may need a physical examination by a dermatologist to differentiate between a herpes or a scabies.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor