Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Rashes and boil in buttocks - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Sun Burn
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Hi Good morning
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   sir..i have some elerge at my buttocks place ... some time bled will come and some when sweat feel like burning
Doctor :  
User :   can u suggest any medicine ?
Doctor :  
please provide your age, gender and location
Doctor :  
since when are you facing this problem?
User :   age 26 and gender male
Doctor :  
how does the affected place look? are there rashes or boils?
User :   from last one week
Doctor :  
is there redness?
Doctor :  
is there swelling ?
User :   yes there are rahesh ans redness .. one place there is sweeling like one babul
Doctor :  
is there increase in temperature in the affected place?
User :   noo
Doctor :  
is there pus/blood draining out from it?
User :   i have any problem with that ..but looks bad
Doctor :  
you will need to show it to a physician and get all the pus removed and dressing has to be done every alternate day till it heals.
Doctor :  
you will also need antibiotics prescription.
User :   no pus ..only some time blood will come ..
Doctor :  
you can take Tab. Dolo 650mg one tablet in morning and one at night for pain.
Doctor :  
User :   there is no pain ..
User :   i dont have any pain at that place ..
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
then you will need antibiotics and dressing to prevent further infection and get proper treatment.
User :   only some times its disrtubt my work when hevaey swetting comes like some kujjili hota hee
User :   can u suggest antibiotics ans how can i do dressing my self ..
Doctor :  
The prescription medicines are given after the cause is exactly made out. Since we havenâ??t physically examined you, it is inappropriate and unethical to prescribe you scheduled drugs. Hence you should see a doctor in your locality for the medicines that you require for your condition.
Doctor :  
and dressing in the buttock area is difficult, it should be done by someone experienced in sterilized condition
Doctor :  
so i suggest you to get the area examined, and then appropriate antibiotics will be prescribed to you
User :   may i know where r u from ?
Doctor :  
and dressing done appropriately
Doctor :  
we are based in Bangalore
User :   okkk
User :   thq ... sir
Doctor :   Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done.
User :   Noo ..
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Doctor :   It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor