Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Rash over torso region - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2570 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   Hello
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I have these red/pink spots on my torso area. One of the spots is about 1/2 inch in diameter and has been there for a month. I didn't think much of it at first, thought it was acne, but now I have have tons of small pink/red spots on my torso area.
User :   they are not itchy at all, I feel fine.
User :   and I have had chicken pox before.
User :   what could it be?
Doctor :   Do you have any medical problems?
User :   none
User :   no medications or anything else.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what is your age?
User :   21
Doctor :   are you using any drugs
User :   No
Doctor :   when did you have chicken pox attack
User :   almost 20 years ago... and I am 21...
User :   So what could this be, that is my question.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   that might be because of some allergic reaction

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor