Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Rash near genital area, herpes virus - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
User :   Hi, may
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hello, I am concerned that I might have the herpes virus
Doctor :   This is
Doctor :   Can you describe your symptoms and signs indetials?
User :   I have had a small (a little bit smaller than my pinky nail) size outbreak in the same exact spot every month, around the same time (during my period)
User :   The outbreaks hurt, crust up and then heal and that is the symptoms that I have read
User :   I have been in contact with a man who has the herpes virus but we have not been sexually active when he has had an outbreak
Doctor :   where exactly is the rash?
User :   just above my vagina
Doctor :   I might need more time. I will try to help maximum in time
User :   it's not inside just right outside
Doctor :   Just one pimple
Doctor :   Usually herpes rash is multiple
User :   it's a couple but it's a very small spot
User :   it's like two or three, sometimes only one
Doctor :   is ir lot painful
Doctor :   *it
User :   it is painful
Doctor :   it could be herpes
Doctor :   u can connform
Doctor :   by doing microscipic examination of the bases
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor