Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Raised hard bumps on the hand - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   my aunt has two raised bumps on her hand
Doctor :   ok
User :   they are tender to the touch
Doctor :   ok
User :   she went to see her doctor and the ultrasounded it
User :   they said it was not a ganglien cist
Doctor :   are u there?
User :   do u know what is wrong with her?
Doctor :   ok i can help you
User :   how...
Doctor :   does she have fever?
User :   no
Doctor :   anywhere else it is present
User :   no
Doctor :   since when is it present
User :   3 months
User :   they r hard
Doctor :   have u been to a doctor
User :   yes she has
Doctor :   or taken any medication
Doctor :   it can probably be an infected lipoma
User :   not for this
Doctor :   and consult a surgen its better

Doctor :   I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor