Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Quit smoking, use of gums, inhalters - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Drug Abuse
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   hello
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   how can I help you
User :   This is Doctor :   No
Doctor :  
User :   Hello sir

User :   I am planning to giveup smoking. Could you please suggest me a way to do that?
Doctor :   there are s moking alternatives
Doctor :   liek gums, inhalters
User :   could you suggest me a best way to go with?

Doctor :   patches etc
Doctor :   which have come up
Doctor :   these days
Doctor :   to replace the nicotine
User :   alright.
Doctor :   you can consult an addiction specialist yho can give yoi u
Doctor :   thse
User :   Alright
User :   could you suggest me the best one which I can opt easily out?
Doctor :   he also adivses on withdrawl effects
Doctor :   of the smoking
User :   what would be the effects after qutting?

Doctor :   any pscyholoist or psychiatrist can hel you out
User :   *quitting
Doctor :   how ot cope them
Doctor :   up etc
Doctor :   you moved out
Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor