Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Query about vaginal discharge rubbed on penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2572 Questions
User :   Hello I had protected sex with a girl, and then cleaned up and wash my penis. Back in bed the girl rubbed some of her cum on my unprotected penis. I am really concerned the girl is affected with HIV and tried to infect me. What are the chances of getting HIV through her cum only?
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hello Doctor
Doctor :   I am reading the query
Doctor :   Rubbing fluids on the skin will not cause infection
User :   Even though she rubbed it on my penis?
Doctor :   Did she rub o you mucosa
Doctor :   or skin
User :   She was rubbing it over all penis
Doctor :   Was it on head of penis
User :   I think she did
Doctor :   Did it go into hole of the penis uethra?
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Honestlky
User :   Yes?
Doctor :   *Honestly speaking possibility of getting infection is very rare
Doctor :   But I recommend you to have the ELISA test after 3 months
Doctor :   You can get one in 6 wk
Doctor :   but most acurate one at 3 mo
User :   ok. Thanks. I know i was clean after cumming in condom. When she rubbed it I made her stop and I cleaned up again.
User :   I will get test done.
Doctor :   U can also get GC /CZ test
Doctor :   Gonorrhea and chlamydia tests
Doctor :   They are simple urethral swab test if u ge any discharge from penis
User :   Ok. I have ordered a postal aids test. They claim 99% accuracy.
Doctor :   Ok
User :   Thanks Doctor
Doctor :   Did I answer your query
User :   Yes thank you.
Doctor :   Thank you for consulting me
Doctor :   Have a great day
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor