Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Query about urinary tract infection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How may i help you?
User :   Hi. I feel unwell, nausea, eye strain kind of a tender stomach
User :   going to the bathroom to urinate alot
Doctor :   May i know your age and gender ?
User :   aches and pains in my muscles
User :   22, female
Doctor :   Ok you do have the signs of a urinary track infection
Doctor :   for that you need a antibiotic course
User :   what causes urinary track infections
User :   also tired
Doctor :   it is usually a bug
User :   lightheadness at times
Doctor :   you need to get a urine sample tested
Doctor :   based on that you will be given antibiotics
User :   ok is there anything else it could possibly be?
Doctor :   no the urinary sample will tell us the exact cause
Doctor :   Don't worry its completely treatable
User :   i get lightheaded and feel faint alot could this be the reason?
Doctor :   it can cause a septic shock
User :   what is a septic shock?
Doctor :   leading to lightheartedness
Doctor :   the infection spreading
Doctor :   so do get a examination soon
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor