Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Query about sexual dysfunction - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi, i am 26 years old having problem during sex with my wife i am unable to satisfy hey completely and we are married since 2 years still not having a child
Doctor :   hello
User :   hello doc
User :   ok dr
User :   did u hear my querry?
Doctor :   can you explain me more
Doctor :   in what context you are unable to satisfy ?
Doctor :   you are not getting good erections? or do you ejaculate too soon >?
User :   see i am married since two years i am unable to satisfy my wife completely during intercourse i am ejaculating soon
User :   ya even i am not getting good erection also
User :   u there Doc?
Doctor :   since how long you have been having this
User :   from last 6 to 8 months
Doctor :   so it was ok before ?
User :   ya
Doctor :   do you smoke or consume alcohol ?
User :   but some times i would get full errection and immediately get ejaculated
User :   ya i consume alcholol
Doctor :   ok i will guide you what you can do
Doctor :   dont worry
User :   ok plz
User :   help me Doc
Doctor :   i will
Doctor :   i am gathering all the information for you
User :   ok i will be waiting but soon plz
User :   this has become a very big issue for me
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   there are few things you can do more like techniques
Doctor :   that will help you
User :   i am neither able to concentrate on work nor do any thing because of this tension
User :   ok like?
User :   what r the techniques?
User :   plz tell doc i am worried a lot
User :   plz
Doctor :   to begin with
Doctor :   Self Distraction to prevent premature ejaculation
If your arousal levels are getting too high and a climax is beginning, take a deep breath and think about something else, something very boring if possible. When you are less aroused but maintaining an erection you can then continue.
Doctor :   Stop and Start Method for premature ejaculation
If you find yourself nearing climax withdraw your penis from your partner and allow yourself to relax enough to prevent ejaculation. By starting and stopping sexual stimulation you can learn to prolong the sex act.
Doctor :   Squeeze Methods can help prevent premature ejaculation
Doctor :   this is done when you are about to come
Doctor :   you just squeeze the tip of your penis
User :   and even my penis size is also small which i am ashamed of
Doctor :   and let it stop
Doctor :   do it 2 times
Doctor :   what is your size of penis when its erect ?
User :   probably 4" i think
Doctor :   ok let me tell you one thing
User :   but when i will be complete inn my partner tells still more more
Doctor :   the women vagina has sensitive nerve endings up only 3 cm
Doctor :   so your size comes in the normal range
Doctor :   dont worry
User :   no Doc but whenever we will do i get released off soon that my major concern
Doctor :   Creams can be used to desensitize the end of the penis. They act like a local or tropical anesthetic. Thicker condoms can also desensitize by decreasing sensitivity and therefore stimulation, thus prolonging the sexual act.
Doctor :   durex has a cream
User :   ok and now we want a child but still not happening
Doctor :   since how long have you been trying ?
User :   and before that plz tell me how to continue before i ejaculate soon>?
User :   and we have been trying from past one year
Doctor :   well then if its been more than a year
User :   and many times if i relase in her some of it will be flowing back only
Doctor :   then you should have to get your self tested
User :   how?
User :   nd where/>]?
Doctor :   first male is tested
Doctor :   you can go to any lab
User :   ok then'''''''?
Doctor :   and get a semen analysis
User :   ok then?
Doctor :   then we will see if your semen is good
Doctor :   if all is fine
Doctor :   then your wife will be tested
Doctor :   an ultrasound will be done
User :   to tell u truth i have habbit of alcholol snd taking sleeping pills
Doctor :   that is the biggest reason for your sexual problem
User :   but always whenever i will have alcholol i will be having a bit longer timr for ejaculation really
User :   ok now what ever the problems might be but plz guide for good health and better sex plz dac its a lot of concern for me
Doctor :   well thats because it de sensitizes it
Doctor :   sure
Doctor :   to begin with
Doctor :   NO ALCOHOL
Doctor :   thats number one
Doctor :   and then you need to exercise
Doctor :   cardio specially
Doctor :   avoid fatty food
Doctor :   healthy body is directly proportional to your healthy sex life
User :   this i have tried doc without alcohol but immediately i will finish and now a days quantity is also not much as compsred before
Doctor :   thats a positive step
Doctor :   you are a young man
Doctor :   dont destroy your life with alcohol
Doctor :   trust me you will see the difference
Doctor :   follow my advice
Doctor :   and you will be fine
Doctor :   its all curable in your case
User :   i wanna leave it but addicted to it cant sllep in the night without alcohol
Doctor :   try it
Doctor :   it will take time
Doctor :   but you will get sleep
Doctor :   it will take some days
Doctor :   but trust me
Doctor :   you will be all fine
Doctor :   in the long run
User :   any tabs or something for me?
Doctor :   no not in your case
User :   sir plz
Doctor :   you will be cured without any medications ?
Doctor :   but do get your sperm tested
Doctor :   you will be fine
Doctor :   trust me
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor