Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Query about sex - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i wanted to ask how should i proceed for sex with my fiancee
Doctor :   ok
User :   she is afraid of the pain
Doctor :   when is the marriage
User :   after a year
Doctor :   you mean to say sex after marriage or before
User :   please help
User :   before
Doctor :   i do not suggest to go for it before marriage
Doctor :   you can wait till the marriage
User :   she agrees to me but only d poin she is afraid of pain .sujjest me something for that
Doctor :   pain will be there due to rigid vagina
Doctor :   you can use some lubricative creams or oil for painless intercourse
User :   so how should i proceed?
Doctor :   it will take time
User :   can u name any?
Doctor :   Dr.mazumdar
User :   i mean any oil or cream

Doctor :   you can use coconut oil or any lubricative cream
Doctor :   like cold cream
Doctor :   are you there
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor