Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Query about sex offenses - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Mania
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
User :   i am 22 years
Doctor :   Yes, how can i help you ?
User :   i have this sexual problem
User :   wherein i get attracted to mature ladies more
Doctor :   ok,
User :   as in incest
User :   i hope u know what i mean
Doctor :   yes, Incest means having sex with first degree relative , like mother sister etc
User :   yea
User :   i donno why but i seriously wanna have sex wid my mother
User :   i know i should be ashamed of it
Doctor :   well its against law to perform incest
User :   yea i know that
User :   but i have come across several incest sites nd stories which convince me
User :   nd moreover ma sexual urge to have her is increasing day by day
Doctor :   i would advice you to move away from the place of her stay
User :   ok
User :   is der any other better way
Doctor :   i consider you may need a counselling session with a psychiatrists. I am a general practitioner
User :   ok
User :   but where do i get him
Doctor :   They will be available in all hospitals
Doctor :   Psychiatrist
Doctor :   If you want to consult one doctor via e mail or phone i can help you
User :   ok
User :   yea can u give me d mail id
User :   do i have to pay him
Doctor :   yes, you will be shown a green popup right side of the window, which will guide you
User :   ok
User :   thnx a lot
Doctor :   did you get it
User :   yea i did
Doctor :   Ok you can proceed now
Doctor :   Is there anything i can help you with
Doctor :   ?
Doctor :   Are you there ?
User :   no thank u
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me
Doctor :   bye for now
Doctor :   take care
User :   thanks dr
User :   bye
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor