Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Query about retroejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
User :   I think I'm having retroejaculation
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   How do say that?
User :   How?
Doctor :   how do you sat that u have retrorjaculation? explain ? elaborate so that I cN UNDERSTAND
User :   a few times, I have gotten to the point of orgasm, but no ejaculation come out.
User :   afterwards, I feel some pain in my testicles
Doctor :   i GOT U
Doctor :   Is it recent?
User :   yes, has happened 3 times in the last few days
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do u have any medical problems?
Doctor :   Do you take any medicines
Doctor :   Did u had any surgeries?
User :   No, very healthy overall. Not on any medications
User :   No surgeries either
User :   Most recently, I had a "wet dream" where I should have ejaculated. But when I woke up, nothing. But some pain in my testicles
Doctor :   OK
Doctor :   Diagnosis is usually by way of a urinalysis performed on a urine specimen that is obtained shortly after ejaculation.
Doctor :   In cases of retrograde ejaculation, the specimen will contain an abnormal level of sperm.
User :   and what is typically the cause? If not on medication or post-surgery?
User :   And what is the difference between Retrograde ejaculation and anejaculation?
Doctor :   Give me time
User :   Sure. Thank you
Doctor :   Anejaculation is the pathological inability to ejaculate in males
Doctor :   It can happen with (orgasmic) or without (anorgasmic) orgasm
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   in both cases u dont see ejaculate
Doctor :   but if u do urine analysis after masturbation, u will see sperms in urine in case of retrograde ejaculation
Doctor :   urine analysis is normal in Anejaculation i
User :   And is there a chance it will go away on its own? Is 3 times enough for me to be going to a doctor for analysis?
User :   Or should I wait to see if it continues?
Doctor :   Wait and see
Doctor :   if it is continous, then get the urine analsis after masturbation
User :   How long? So I assume it's not dangerous to my health- or signifies a serious problem?
Doctor :   You can wait for 1 mo and see if it gets normal
Doctor :   if the problem persits get the urine test
Doctor :   if the urine tests is positive then get the urology consultation
User :   Is there anything I can do to relieve the testicular pain?
Doctor :   Testicular pain after sex is from spasm of muscles
Doctor :   Give rest between sex
Doctor :   2 days
User :   No, but this is much worse then regular ejaculation
Doctor :   ibuprofen
Doctor :   I need more time
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor