Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Query about pelvic floor muscle spasms - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   I was in the middle of talking to Dr
User :   but my internet explorer stopped working
User :   I was asking about
User :   Pelvic inflammatory disease, the Dr told me if I had it
User :   not only would there be pain but temperature too
User :   but a lot of cases go undiagnosed because
User :   of no symptoms in some women
Doctor :   Yes, most go undiagnosed , as they will be subclinical , without even pain
User :   might it be possibly that causing the pelvic floor muscle spasms?
User :   if so should i get it checked?
Doctor :   Could be a rare possibility
Doctor :   do not worry , i see you being anxiuos
Doctor :   yes , you can rule it out by a USG scan
Doctor :   Are you there ?
User :   thanks, I was anxious, because I am hygienic I do take care, BV occured maybe due to sensitivity of certain products, but it can sometimes be uncomfortable
Doctor :   Do not worry
Doctor :   here it is
Doctor :   get the USG scan and a CBC complete blood count , you will be provided with a detailed insight into the cause
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor