Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Query about not able to have intercourse - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   Hello Doctor,
Doctor :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I would like to check for sexologist.
User :   can i check with you?
Doctor :   i am a general physician here
Doctor :   i can help you within in exprtise
Doctor :   if you want to talk to a specialist then i can arrange it for you
User :   yah that will be great.
Doctor :   there is a fee for it and you have two options either we can get the specialist to call you or you can email your query to him
Doctor :   if you chose this then i will REFUND you your this chat money
User :   can i chat with the specialist?
Doctor :   i am sorry specialist query is only via a phone or email
Doctor :   depending on what you want
User :   okie, please give me his email id, ill mail him.
User :   and you can refund my money for this chat.
Doctor :   sure hold on i will give you the link and once you make the payment your money will be REFUNDED 100%
User :   okies.
Doctor :   did you recieve the link
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok please go ahead and our customer care will take care of the rest
User :   okie, thank you doctor!
Doctor :   your most welcome
Doctor :   take care
Doctor :   good bye
Doctor :   hello
User :   doctor, i have been married since 1 year, but still my husband cannot able to do intercourse? Is he impotent or is it curable?
Doctor :   can u tell me in detail what seems to be the problem ?
Doctor :   is he not getting proper erections ?
User :   i dont know, he tries to do it, but not getting proper erection
Doctor :   may i know is age please ?
User :   his penis is not too hard what i feel is the reason which he cannot do it
User :   28
Doctor :   does he smoke or consume alcohol ?
User :   nope nothing.
Doctor :   how is his health otherwise ?
Doctor :   is he fit?
User :   initially days of our marriage bcz of family problems he used to take tension.
Doctor :   stress can be a cause , but needs to get ULTRASOUND DOPPLER OF PENIS done
Doctor :   that is the first test
User :   but now we are staying away from them, and now he is perfectly fit, even then he cannot do intercourse, and act that he got discharge early.
Doctor :   dont worry once the cause is found the cure is 1005
Doctor :   100%
Doctor :   tell his to get the test that i have told
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor