Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Query about hearing loss - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hello
User :   hello sir
User :   dere????
User :   we had a chat abt the hearng problm
User :   we already had a chat ovr hearng problm
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   i am here
Doctor :   yes i do remember
Doctor :   i was going thru your chat history
Doctor :   so you did your CSF done ?
User :   no.nt yet plz again elabolate n whre dis tst can b done?
Doctor :   sure
Doctor :   tell me your location
Doctor :   i will tell you where you can get it done
User :   we r frm palampur in h.p.
Doctor :   oh ok its a nice hill station
User :   ya it is
Doctor :   i am not sure you will be able to get this test done there
Doctor :   so you need to go to a bigger town
User :   near chandigarh whre dis tst cn be done?
Doctor :   yes Chandigarh will be the for sure
Doctor :   you can call this center
Doctor :   and ask if they do it
Doctor :   Midicare Diagnstic center
Doctor :   sco 1048-49 sec 22 b
User :   ,wht d full form of csf?u r frm chandigarh?
SCF - 56, First Floor,
Above Airtel
Phase- III B2, Mohali
Doctor :   you can call here too
Doctor :   0000- 0000
Doctor :   CEREBRO SPINAL FLUID analysis
Doctor :   no i am from Bangalore
User :   we wnt to share addition information,steriods also been given to the patient they also hlped few months.A doc has tld us tht ths csf is nt useful in flutuatng hearng it so?
Doctor :   you should get it done as i remember you did respond to antibiotics
User :   antibiotics helped only hlped in frst few yrs,thre after they had no effect so steriods has been givn.
Doctor :   but we do need to rule out the cause
Doctor :   thats crucial
User :   any othr tst required??
Doctor :   no just this
User :   recently we consulted a doc. who has recommended ginkoba 40 mg,glycerol,verbet 24mg bth tds n emikind tds , tablet diamox 250mg bd,rx plus od so should we continue wid this medicene
Doctor :   was he a ENT specialist ?
User :   yes he is
Doctor :   yes you can carry on with the medications i see no harm in them
User :   aurevedic doc.
Doctor :   but still i suggest you plase do get the diagnostics done
User :   r u thre onlne evryday so tht we could consult u aftr the tst also
Doctor :   you can always ask for me and i if i am not busy with other patients i will be glad to help you
User :   ok thnk u sir.
Doctor :   your most welcome
User :   can u gve ur phne no.
Doctor :   take care of your self
Doctor :   i am sorry i am unable to provide you with thst information as its a online consultation only
User :   ok no prblm sir.thnk u
Doctor :   your welcome
Doctor :   good bye
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor