Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Query about having sex with a herpes infected person - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How can I help You
User :   i have a question
Doctor :   Lrt me know Your query?
User :   issit possible to impregnate a woman and not pass it to her when i have herpes?
Doctor :   Herpes is a sexualy transmitted disease
User :   yes is there a way?
User :   like by insemnation or something?
User :   like especially when im not having outbreak?
User :   ?/?
Doctor :   Have You manifested any positive tests or symptoms of herpes?
User :   yes i got blister on outer skin of my penis
Doctor :   Dis Your doctor diagnose it as herpes?
Doctor :   Dis You take any tests?
User :   he said its very likely
Doctor :   did
Doctor :   Have You taken any treatment?
User :   yes medications
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor