Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Query about facial paralysis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Brain and Spine
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 676 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   sir, i would like to know about belly plus desease
User :   actually one of my friend loose his sensation in half part of body
User :   hello
Doctor :   ok
User :   doctor has told that 7th carnival nurve is not working so left eye is nor pulpeting
Doctor :   bells palsy isit
User :   yaa
Doctor :   facial paralysis
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   yaa
User :   24, male, delhi
User :   single
User :   plz help me sir
User :   3 days before he has got this problem
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   so what would u like to know about know
User :   what we need to do now
Doctor :   u need to consult a neurologist
Doctor :   he will start medicine
Doctor :   is he hypertensive?
User :   not exactly but he is introvert
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   he needs medicine
Doctor :   he needs to consult aneurologist
Doctor :   they will advise physiotherapy
User :   is it curable , and should we move fast to the doc
Doctor :   please dont waste time in thinking
Doctor :   u need to consult the doctor
Doctor :   immediately and prevent further nerve damage
Doctor :   with good physiotherapy and treatment
User :   thanks doc
Doctor :   he should be able to recovery, earlier it would be better for recovery
Doctor :   ur welcome
Doctor :   bye for now
User :   bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor