Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Query about chronic vulval pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
User :   Hi, may I answer your h
User :   hi,
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi dr
Doctor :   Please go ahead with your query
User :   i had pain and inflammation in my vulva four months back. I had consulted gyn and she prescribed VDM kit. But its not cured. Then I had grisovin for 2 months and Norflox tz last week. But pain and inflammation still there. Now doc given me nuforce kit. I am reallly tensed about the pain. Kindly advise me
Doctor :   What is your age?
Doctor :   Are you sexually active
User :   i am 2, and i am not at all married and not engaged in any sexual activity
User :   sorry 26 age
Doctor :   Do you have itching also?
User :   no, severe pain sumetimes
User :   sumetimes even i ant sit properly
Doctor :   Is it burning pain?
User :   yes
User :   mainly after urination and pouring water
Doctor :   Do you have any rash or blisters etc or redness?
Doctor :   Are you with me?
Doctor :   I have to close the window as you are not responding
Doctor :   Please login if you have medical queries
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor