Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Query about bent in penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3614 Questions
User :   i am 20 years of age and in excellent shape. i have no issues with the size of my penis but there is an issue i do have. the corpus spongiosom, if i'm correct runs along the bottom of the shaft. when i am erect, more towards the middle, it bends downward. its not a gradual curve but a little more direct. much like the joints in your finger when they are relaxed is the closest i can describe.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   Reading ur querry
Doctor :   you mean there is a bend
Doctor :   and it goes downwards
User :   yes
Doctor :   can u able to send the picture
Doctor :   if u have them
Doctor :   other wise u can take them later and sent it
User :   i would have to take some
Doctor :   Put attention
User :   ok
Doctor :   Is there is fibrous tissue on the lower side in the middle
Doctor :   Are you with me?
User :   guess you can say that
User :   i can stretch it straight without pain but it goes right back to the way it was
Doctor :   Did you had any injury at any time
User :   none
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   there are some possibilities
User :   im listening
Doctor :   Peyronie's disease: is a condition where there is a excess fibrous tissue in Carpora Cavernosa
Doctor :   That lead to bend
User :   what could be done to fix that
Doctor :   there few options
Doctor :   usually it is surgical problem
Doctor :   Surgical removal of the excess fibrous tissue will correct the bent
Doctor :   Local Local ultrasound treatment can dilute the fibrous isuue/i mean it and correct the bendt
User :   gee that sounds terrific
Doctor :   It is minor surgery
Doctor :   it will cause any harm
User :   it will?
Doctor :   If the disease is confirmed , surgery is very good
User :   should i expect any kind of scarring
Doctor :   A surgeon has to evaluate whether there is an plaque, excess fibrous tissue
Doctor :   you have surgical scar
Doctor :   It is minor incision
Doctor :   I am not scaring you
User :   no
Doctor :   But first thing get evaluated by surgeon for possible disease
User :   very well.
Doctor :   2nd possibility is urethra stricture
User :   what is that?
Doctor :   But did u ever had urinary tract infection
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i have never had anything wrong
Doctor :   That is not possibility
User :   ok then are there any other possibilities
Doctor :   It may be just physiological
Doctor :   meaning just normal variation of anatomy
User :   well that sucks
Doctor :   Dude
User :   thank you doctor you have been most helpful
Doctor :   But do you have problem with urination or intercourse
User :   when i urinate it sprays out with a good amount of pressure and intercourse is no problem annoying sometimes when i try to move and the bending makes it easier for me to come outside of her.
User :   nothing i can say that would be health treating
Doctor :   Well get assurance from Surgeon
Doctor :   He might suggest some tips
User :   good to go
User :   thank you
Doctor :   You welcome
Doctor :   Bye
User :   goodnight
Doctor :   Have awonderful day
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor