Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Puss filled black colored boils on the nose - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   i have a problem
Doctor :   Please continue
User :   there are some permanent mark on my nose
User :   which are mounted and are spotted
User :   wat is the solution
Doctor :   Please describe it
Doctor :   when did it start how did it
Doctor :   What is the color?
Doctor :   are yoiu there
User :   yes
Doctor :   Please describe the problem
User :   the color is black
Doctor :   xxxxx
User :   and it started a long back
User :   even today some puss came out and one more pimple like thing black colored
Doctor :   Is it raised from the surrounding skin surface?
User :   yes evry now and then a new one comes out at different places of the nose
Doctor :   What is the size and how many spots are there?
User :   there are around four spots and they are 2mm in lenth
User :   o
Doctor :   Ok after they heal do they leave black mark
User :   the size is a kind of this o
User :   yes either they leave a black mark or it just mounts and becomes constant
Doctor :   Do you have redness and pus ?
User :   yes and some times it is a black like thing on the head of the pimple
User :   and wen i press it then the black stuff with the puss which is solid comes out
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   How frequent is the recurrence
User :   once in six months
User :   or 4 months
Doctor :   What is your age
User :   20
Doctor :   Do you have any health problems
User :   no i dont have any
Doctor :   Do yoiu have pimples any where else?
User :   yes i had many 4 years back... but now my face is clear
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   After the history that yoiu had give me
Doctor :   One could be Acne, other is the staph bacteria infection called Carbuncle commonly called as Boil
User :   ok wat is the solution
Doctor :   you can try a cream and see if it is working out
Doctor :   called FUSIWAL
User :   i want a permanent solution
Doctor :   twice daily
Doctor :   after face wash
User :   thnks doctor
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor