Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Pus from the breast - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I have a lump in my breast, it is more on than in the breast & has been there for about 4 months. it seems like a spot that hasnt healed
User :   if i squeeze it pus will come out
Doctor :   okay how is it there
User :   its dry on the edges now & has changed colour to a brownish colour over time
Doctor :   how long
User :   it is more on than in like a spot would be
User :   4 month
Doctor :   that means it seems chronic
Doctor :   how long is the pus coming
User :   is it something i should be overly concerned about? I plan on going to see my gp but have 4 children id rather not take in the room with me
User :   pus has really been there from day 1 but only comes if i squeeze it
User :   its about the size of a small marble now
Doctor :   if it is pusit requires treatment
Doctor :   did you take antibiotic for it
User :   a cancer wouldn't pus though would it?
User :   Ive not been to the gp about it yet, a bit nervous
Doctor :   not at starting
Doctor :   but left if treated it can go for
Doctor :   healing
Doctor :   otherwise

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor