Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Pus filled pimples on arm pit - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi, my basophil count is 0
Doctor :   ok
User :   is it serious?
Doctor :   well no
User :   so no problem?
Doctor :   but
Doctor :   before concluding
Doctor :   i need to know whwter u hav any type of
Doctor :   illness
User :   i have this kind of pimples on my arm's filled with pus
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since how long are you having this
User :   a long time
Doctor :   i can help you
Doctor :   Shebin
User :   hw?
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   is it very serious
Doctor :   does the pimple hurt and itch
User :   age:17, Weight 75, height: 162 Gender :F
User :   yes it does
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   these kind of boils
Doctor :   which you
Doctor :   get in places wr u sweat more
Doctor :   which later leads to infection thats wt has
Doctor :   happpend in your case

Doctor :   i suggest you wear loose cotton garments until these subside
Doctor :   and wash these places thoroughky while bathing
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor