Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Pus filled boils on the penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   like right before puberty and before i started having sex i noticed these pimple like looking things near the base of the shaft of my penis
User :   they dont hurt
User :   or ooze
Doctor :   do you have itching
User :   i thought maybe i wasnt cleaning well enough
User :   so i washed very well for months
User :   still there
User :   they are grouped but some random ones head more towards the tip
Doctor :   are you using condom during sex
User :   occasionally i can basically pop one like a zit and white stuff comes out
User :   yes
User :   they appeared before i started having sex though
User :   ?
Doctor :   i suugest you to have examination done by a dermatologist
User :   do u think it is a std?
User :   or could it be something like acne?
Doctor :   acne will not be present there

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor