Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Pus discharge from a dark spot on vagina - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
User :   Yes I on the left side of area above the vagina I have a dark spot when I touch it hurt and when I squeeze it puss come out!
Doctor :   hi
User :   It also feels like a ball!
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   whats ur age?
User :   16!
Doctor :   are u sexually active?
User :   No!
Doctor :   ok
User :   Can you tell me what to do about it or what it is?
Doctor :   from how many days u are havin thid
User :   This is the first day!
Doctor :   this might be infection
Doctor :   ok
User :   IS there anything i can do for it at hoe til i go to the doctor?
Doctor :   drink plenty of water
Doctor :   tahats it

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor