Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Psyocological sexual problem after conceiving - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   I delivered my baby 6 months back
User :   in july
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight
User :   everything is fine except my relations with my husband
User :   we didnt have sex since last 15 months
User :   i mean.. after i have concieved
Doctor :   so
Doctor :   howcan i help u?
Doctor :   pl provide all above details forst
User :   Dont u find it wrong?
User :   25yrs, Fe, , S/w engg, Married, 5.4" , 68 kg
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   well it depends upon the person
Doctor :   its nothing sacrosanct
User :   what can i do to psycologically get attracted towards him.
User :   i dont even let him touch myself
Doctor :   speak to him
Doctor :   claerly
User :   shall i go to meet a psycaterist?
User :   it dint work
Doctor :   first speak to him & then
Doctor :   well u better take the help of marriage councellar
User :   I have lost all interest from it, and I dont want to have any after effect of not doing it for years

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor