Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Psychological problem in childhood - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Mental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

User :   Dear Doctor,
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   My kid is 11 yrs old and now a days she hads lot of changes in her behaivr
Doctor :   ok

User :   she is not interested in studies
Doctor :  
User :   careless,can u suggest me something on this
User :   she looses her books everyday
Doctor :   ok

User :   now the teachers r saying to take her to a counseller
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :  
i am also of the opinion that she require help
User :   i dont knw to whom i can take her
User :   wr i should take her
Doctor :   i shall help you
User :   please
Doctor :  
you can take her to child psychatrist
User :   ok
Doctor :  
they are available in NIMHANS
Doctor :  
and in ST JOHNES hospital
User :   gr8 ,i will do that
User :   but she is normal in all other activities
Doctor :  
it is behaviour modification needed

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor