Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Psychiatric illness - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Mental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 676 Questions

User :   i need help...
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i'm not sure what is wrong with me.. a lot of the time i sit around and just look around the room and find different ways to kill myself.. i dont really WANT to .. but i feel afraid of myself
Doctor :   k
User :   i mean i actually see it.. i vision it in my head of what it would look like
Doctor :   sure we will help you in this regard?
User :   i dont know what i should do
Doctor :   your age and gender
User :   im a 16 year old female
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   can you get your parents along with you
Doctor :   for this problem you need a psychiatric reference and eye to eye contact counselling
User :   they never believe me.. thats why i figured i would try to talk to someone to see if i really need help or not.. they will NEVER take me to a doctor unless they think it is REALLY NEEDED
Doctor :   Then only we can diagnose the problem
User :   what do you think the problem can be

Doctor :   where do you stay?
User :   with my mother...
Doctor :   place?

Doctor :   Its psychiatric illness and without noticing your behaviour we can't say
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor