Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Protected sex post marriage in HIV 1 positive - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :  
How can i help you
Doctor :  
Please proceed with your query ?
User :   im hiv patient from birth
Doctor :  
User :   in hiv 1 is positive and hiv2 is negative so im confused to marry
Doctor :   i will help you in this
User :   can i marry a normal person
Doctor :  
Can i ask few questions ?
User :   ok
Doctor :  
wats your age ?
User :   22
Doctor :   as per your history, HIV was since birth
User :   yes
Doctor :  
did you acquire from your mother
Doctor :  
while delivery
User :   yes
Doctor :  
User :   i have no parents
Doctor :   there are 2 strains of HIV
Doctor :  
one is HIV 1 and other is HIV 2
User :   ok
Doctor :   Yes, you can marry a normal individual
User :   hiv 1 is positve and hiv 2 p24 is negatve
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :  
but you need to have protected sex only
Doctor :  
with your husband
Doctor :  
with condoms

User :   please reply
Doctor :   Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor