Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Process or remedy to deliver a baby boy instead of a baby girl - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   hi, myself age 29, female
Doctor :   please tell me
Doctor :   Are you with me ?
User :   i got three consecutive girl baby so is there any procss to get a boy as i am suffering large from my mother-in-law side
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   I understand your problem
User :   plz help me
Doctor :   But there is nothing really that you can do any thing about since it shall depend on the genes from your husband that you take to fertilize the ovum adn that shall decide whether you are going
Doctor :   to have a girl or a boy
User :   but there shall be any process for that
Doctor :   No there is none that will help you with that
Doctor :   Medically
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor