Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Problems of acidity, dont smoke or consume alcohol - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   Good morning
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   I am having aciditi problem for past few months
Doctor :   Ok
User :   what should i do
Doctor :   May I know your age?
Doctor :   Have you seen a doctor / undergone tests in the past?
User :   26
User :   no
Doctor :   Have you seen a doctor / undergone tests in the past?
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Do you smoke or consume alcohol?
Doctor :   Have you tried any medications for these symptoms?
Doctor :   Do you have any other medical illness such as diabetes, high blood pressure?
User :   nothing...
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Let me explain to you.
Doctor :   Acidity is a term used to describe burning sensation that occurs in the upper part of the stomach.
Doctor :   Medically it is described as gastritis.
Doctor :   However some people use the term acidity for a burning sensation that usually occurs in the centre of the chest at nights.
Doctor :   Can you specify which of these 2 symptoms you suffer from?
Doctor :   * Can you describe which of these 2 symptoms you suffer?
Doctor :   Are you there?
Doctor :   Are you there?
Doctor :   Are you there?
Doctor :   I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor