Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Problems in conception despite regular periods and good semen count - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infertility Problem
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   im not able to conceive my wife, what coult be teh prob??
Doctor :   For how long have you been married and what is the regularity of the periods in your wife
Doctor :   Have you been trying to conceive or did you use any contraception earlier
Doctor :   and now you are trying it
User :   its been 2 years and 32 days for periods
User :   yes we are trying scince 2 years
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   are her periods regular and on time all the time
User :   my counts are 22 mls
Doctor :   Do you have sex between the days 11-20th days of her cycle and is it regular that you are between those days
Doctor :   Your Sperm Counts you mean
User :   yae
Doctor :   ok
User :   regular btn 11-20 days
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Have you got her evaluated and got nay investigations done for infertility

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor