Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Problems about rash on penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   i hav a rash on my penis after having sex it is not burning its just 2 spots .. i dint wash straight after i washed later in the night
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi dr
Doctor :   how long have u had this issue?
User :   jus yesterday i realise it
User :   i had sex on monday
Doctor :   so u never had any symptom or so due to the spots?
User :   i havent used condoms for over a year now
User :   no no
User :   they just look like dry spots
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   you need not worry as they most probably are sebaceous glands and are harmleess
User :   well i hope so
Doctor :   they are not signs of any STD or an infection
Doctor :   you can relax now
User :   ok
User :   thanks
Doctor :   you are welcome
Doctor :   is there anything else i can help u with?
Doctor :   i guess u have moved out of the chat session
Doctor :   please login again for any other query
Doctor :   bue for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor