Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Problems about lump in the breast - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
User :   I have a lump in one of my breasts and the doctor thinks that its a dilated duct. It is very painful, not responding to antibiotics and getting bigger. They have tried to remove fluid from it and that didnt work, can I ask to have it removed by lumpectomy?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   may i know you age please >>?
User :   24
Doctor :   please DON'T try to remove fluid yourself
Doctor :   you will infect it
User :   no, they tried it at the hospital
User :   I think that it is solid
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   well yes you can ask them fr a lumpectome
User :   Thanks I will start chasing my doctor for this!
Doctor :   your welcome
Doctor :   take care
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor